round and round...

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Guten tag !

So, here we are in Berlin. We've been to Paris and Prague and then made our way to Germany. What a trip. We had mostly clouds and rain in the 2 Ps, but so far Berlin has been nothing but sunshine and lovliness (so much sunshine and lovliness, in fact, that woefully white Melissa is now pink with sunburn).

I'm not used to the German keyboard in this internet cafe (letters in different spots and lots of corrections needed on my part), so I'm just posting quickly to say hello and let everyone know I' alive and well. I'm having the time of my life with Matthew. We've been married for 11 days now. Woot!

P.S. There isn't much that's funnier than hearing the song 'Forever Young' by Alphaville in a second hand clothing shop in West Berlin. That made my morning today.

Labels: ,

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Ah good to hear from you my dear! I am cracking up at "woefully white". Now you are "pleasantly pink" or not-so pleasently?
Enjoy your Honeymoon and I hope you enjoy being a Mrs. for the rest of your days :) You make me smile with your zest for life!

5/06/2008 12:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Caroline rambles...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about the wedding.

5/06/2008 02:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Oh, yay! It is sounding like a marvelous trip! Looking forward to your return and pages upon pages of stories about the wedding and the trip!

5/06/2008 05:34:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

DAMN! I go to live on the other side of the planet & this is what I miss!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
(rach)

5/06/2008 06:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

HUGE CONGRATS, again!!! *HUGS*

Enjoy every moment of your "Trip of a lifetime"!!! I'm sure every minute of it is amazing & incredible!!

Can't wait to hear more and see pictures when you return.

You really are the blushing bride lol (hope that sunburn doesn't sting too much!)

Thanks for the sweetest, kindest words on my blog about my journey into adoption. *hugs* You're such a dear!

And, finally...lol...I love that song - Forever Young...and that really is a very sentimental and funny moment - hearing it in such a small shop, a world away from 'home'.....Sounds like a scene from a lovely romantic movie.....

5/06/2008 10:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home