round and round...

Monday, June 02, 2008

utterz-image
Waiting for new hire orientation. It's been an hour so far. I think I might have been forgotten about. At least the chairs are comfy... and stylish! I'll wait another 10 mins and then ask the receptionist... again. Until then I'll relax by the waterfall. Yes, the waterfall.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterzreply-count Replies.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Oh god, I hate that "have I been forgotten?" feeling at orientations and interviews! LOL

6/02/2008 03:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Patti - It seems to always happen to me. Pretty funny. Everyone here told me that's how it was for them, too. Apparently the HR dept here isn't exactly on their game. Oh well, I'm here now and everything's fine! ;-)

6/03/2008 02:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home