round and round...

Monday, March 30, 2009

L-O-V-E

Thump.

Thump. Thump.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

That's my heart thumping. It's bigger than it used to be. Each time I see my guys my heart swells up so big that it breaks a little. It breaks the tiniest bit every single time I lay eyes on these two. Then, when it repairs itself like any good muscle will do it's a bit bigger than it was before.

At this rate I'll need to gain back that pregnancy weight just to give my body some more space for my heart to spread out.

Labels: , , ,

6 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Nah, honey, your body can accommodate the big ol' swollen heart without getting bigger itself. Nothing is more touching than a daddy that is right in there, taking his turn and being a hands-on. What a wonderful picture. :)

3/30/2009 10:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Oh you have so much to look forward to with your guys..... I love the picture. It is so .. heart-warming!

3/30/2009 11:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Kerri. rambles...

What a wonderful photo. They are both wonderful boys. :)

3/30/2009 11:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Caroline rambles...

What a beautiful and warm picture. You have the cutest little family.

3/30/2009 09:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Aww, thanks, ladies! This is one of my favorite pics. I can't believe how lucky I am to have these guys.

3/31/2009 01:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Marissa rambles...

This is the most beautiful and precious photo, and the most beautiful and precious post! They say one cannot comprehend the amount of love you feel for your child until you become a mother. I cannot wait to feel that myself. What a perfect family!

Thank you so much for your comment on my recent post. It meant the world to me!!! What a ride NY has been! :)

4/03/2009 02:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home