round and round...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

utterli-image
To embarrass him later in life... Almost naked 2 week old Jude.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterlireply-count Replies.

8 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

He is so cute!

No, for that kind of embarrassment you have to remove all clothes, put him on his tummy and take a picture with his cute little booty up! But don't put it on the internet, just save it about 16 years!

3/26/2009 11:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

Oh...you'll have so many more opportunities! I love it!

And Lynilu's right...my mom took one like that and then when I was a senior in high school and the request for baby pictures came...she gave that one. It's in my senior yearbook.

Awesomeness.

3/27/2009 07:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Don't know why I can't see the pics now but I can imagine his cuteness! Never underestimate the power of potential embarassment! LOL

3/27/2009 08:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

OK That was just the Daily Dose of Maximum Cute that I needed! :-)
*HUGS* Thank you for sharing...it's helping me get thru this time..until we fly outta here this Sunday for Seoul to bring Isaac home! :-)

Yeah...take all those black-mail photos you can, now, while he can't hide from the camera lol....

3/27/2009 10:27:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Rest assured everyone, as soon as he can hold his head up for more than 30 seconds at a time (it's remarkable that he can even do that at the ripe old age of 15 days) the booty in the air photos will be snapped for sure! I'm all about the tub pics, the booty pics, possibly even the peeing on Mama or Daddy while his diaper is being changed pics. Yes, he loves doing that. It's one of his favorite things.

Little booger head.

3/27/2009 11:28:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

First time he brings a girl home, make sure you're wearing a t-shirt with this pic on the front. LOL

3/28/2009 05:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Brown English Muffin rambles...

OMG I can't believe I missed or nearly missed the birth of little Jude!!!! How cute and precious is he!!! He's adorable...congrats on your little miracle!!!! I also LOVE the name Jude!!!

4/02/2009 10:56:00 AM

 
Anonymous Rockford Cabinets rambles...

Great blog you havve here

10/15/2022 12:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home