round and round...

Friday, March 13, 2009

utterli-image
Meet Jude. 48 hours of labor and one c-section later he's here. I feel like I've been hit by a truck, but this boy is worth all of it.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterlireply-count Replies.

8 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

OMG! Congratulations!! He is beautiful (gotta love those chubby cheeks), and you know I'm a ginormous fan of the name... I bet this little guy will make all things better, not just songs. Welcome to the world, Jude!

3/13/2009 03:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

*Jumping up and down* OMG!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous, precious, beautiful!!! *HUGS* WOW!!! I love his name!! Congrats to you & Matthew!! And to Jude...he's getting wonderful wonderful parents!! *HUGS* I'm SO SO happy for you!!!!

A boy for us both!! Woohoo!
Email me your mailing address again? 'Kay?

3/13/2009 03:49:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

YAY!

3/13/2009 06:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Oh, how wonderfully handsome he is! Welcome, little Jude! I'm betting that you have one of the best mommies in the world!!

Happiness to all of you! :)

3/13/2009 06:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Caroline rambles...

Congratulations!!! Jude is adorable. I am so glad that both you and Jude (love his name) are well.

3/13/2009 11:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

So was his birthday the 12th? Ah yes we all like that name - it's strong, can't be shortened, and there aren't too many of them already. Hope you're feeling better today.

3/14/2009 10:29:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

melissa - i'm a friend of the rover's (from 'real life' and not just the internet) and i've been reading your blog for probably over a year. when i came to your blog today and saw a photo of your beautiful baby i audibly gasped. i've loved following the snippets of your life, leading up to your wedding and then the entirety of your pregnancy - i can't believe it's already been nine months! congratulations!! he will bring so much more joy into your already joyful life.

3/15/2009 04:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Nay-Nay - You totally made me cry. Better, better, better, better, aaahhhhh!

Retro Girl - I can't even believe he's here. Pretty soon you'll be sending me pics of Isaac, no doubt. I can't wait!! (I'll email you)

Rover - Right? Word.

Lyn - I must say, I know I'm biased... but he IS so handsome!!! :-)

Caroline - Thank you! We thought of the name 8 months ago and never even considered another one. Pretty great.

Sandra - Yep, 3/12/09. What a day! I see you and I have the same name logic. Jude the Dude is the only thing we've thought of so far that is remotely taunting. That's pretty good.

Lonleyidealist - You and I have spectacular taste in friends. :-) Thanks so much for the kind words. You've seen lots of new beginnings in the last year on this page. I'm glad to know you're here!!

3/15/2009 08:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home