round and round...

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Orange you glad I didn't say "banana"?

This was taped in my neighborhood this week. Not just in my 'hood, on my block. Too funny. This is the kind of zany thing that makes me love Brooklyn even more.



By the way, I totally missed my 4 year blogiversary last month. So yeah, been spewing my own brand of nonsense across cyberspace for 4 years now.

Labels:

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Cute video! As to the anniversary, Happy! You know, the best thing about having a blog is that our "own brand of nonsense" is just the thing!!! Yay!!

3/05/2009 03:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Happy Blogaversary, I love your own special brand of nonsense!

3/06/2009 09:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

That is hilarious!!! Love it!

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so glad you've still been here all this time. *HUGS*

3/06/2009 05:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home