round and round...

Monday, March 02, 2009

We got dumped on!

utterli-image
We have 9 inches and It's still coming down!

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterlireply-count Replies.

Labels:

6 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Y'all got snow-bombed!

3/02/2009 09:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Patti - We sure did! It's amazing. I can't believe it's still coming down! I'm already working from home since the baby is coming any day now, but I'm so glad I get to stay in my jammies with a hot cup of tea and watch it fall. What a gorgeous scene out there! Did you guys get any of this weather down there? I figured you might at least get some rain or something.

3/02/2009 10:03:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Normally I'd be jealous, but we FINALLY got some real snow here in DC (even the feds opened late)! Bagel hates it, but Glasgow can't get enough... :)

3/02/2009 10:32:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Glad you can stay in where it's warm!

It's cold here, but no snow for now. (Thank God!) I loathe snow! I'm SO done with winter...praying for spring!

3/02/2009 10:40:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

NAY NAY!! - Girl, you'd be loving Brooklyn right now. Bagel, not so much. Poor Bags, he's no snow dog. Lucky for him he has a mama like you. :-)

Retro Girl - You've definitely had more than your fair share of snow out there! You need a break from winter for awhile!

3/02/2009 10:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Aren't you glad you're not having to schlog to the office in that? ick. Enjoy it from INSIDE!!

3/02/2009 11:10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home