round and round...

Thursday, April 09, 2009

utterli-image
But Daddy, I don't know if this mohawk is really my style.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterlireply-count Replies.

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

I can almost see that lip quivering!! So sweet!

4/09/2009 10:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I can't see!!!

4/10/2009 02:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

OMG!!! That is THE cutest picture I have ever seen!! :-)

He is so precious!!

About the sleep thing...my friend recommended a book written by a Chicago doc - I bought it before we left, and haven't read it yet. It's "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Marc Weissbluth. She swore by it with her baby (she's also an adoptive mom but the book is for all kids). Thought I'd mention it in case it helps Jude...

*hugs*

4/10/2009 10:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home