round and round...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Revived and Revamped

It's hair color time here in Brooklyn town. My blonde is looking a little flat and faded and the colored bits have gone from vivid red to a muted pinkish, so that can only mean one thing - Hair Color Day! Woohoo! I love hair color day. Rather than go my usual route of touch-ups and refreshing, today I'm doing an all-over, then a blonde highlight, then a color highlight. 3 steps to a new & improved me I suppose. It'll take me a good 3 hours to do, so I'd better get started. Maybe I'll throw in a trim if I'm not exhausted and fed up by the time it's all said and done. Perhaps I'll be feeling up to taking a few pics to post. You know, for my oh-so-vast and interested audience (insert laugh tack here).

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home