round and round...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Everything is Illuminated

Click it, click it!

Holy crap, batman, this is AWESOME! This is one of my favorite books and Jonathan Safran Foer is one of my favorite authors. I've written a bit about him in the past and I really can't gush enough. He's brilliant. He's 29. He has 2 best sellers... and they're the only books he's ever written. I hate him a little, but I adore him a whole lot more. Just found this on CNN and am hoping it will be wonderful. Liev Schreiber is a strange fellow. Cool, but strange. Ran into him once in SoHo. OK, stalked him for a few blocks and managed to edge in a little normal interaction (hey, it's what I do, I'm the mastaaaaaaah). Basically I said, "Nice jacket." To which he responded after slowly exhaling a drag of of his extra long ashed cigarette, "Thanks." Thrilling? Not exactly. Satisfying? If you're me, then yes. Yes it was.

1 What people are saying:

Blogger Blue rambles...

:D

has rita left yet?

i really hope she has

and i'll watch out for the film

cat xx

9/20/2005 04:21:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home