round and round...

Monday, September 19, 2005

UPDATE: Rita


I made it home. Wasn't able to catch a ride, took the bus/train combo instead and it wasn't that bad apart from the fact that it took me an hour and a half to get home. Otherwise, no biggie. It's windy. It's grey. The rain has started to fall. I guess about 45 minutes ago would have been a good time to throw a load of laundry in, not now. Don't really want to brave the rain gauntlet to get to the garage and back while schlepping clothes and trying to stay as dry as possible in the process.

The man is stopping at the grocery on the way home to pick up the essentials: dog food, rice, coffee, and of course beer. God love him, he's a keeper.

As my eyeballs are dry and the lids want to close on their own I think I'm going to take a nap. I've been sleeping for shit lately and must be rested for Thursday when we will fly to DC (ON TIME, RITA - DO YOU HEAR ME????) for the grand reunion of my girls and K's wonderful, blissful wedding.

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home