round and round...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Short & Sweet (& Painful & a bit Bloody, too)

It looks a lot more squat than it actually is in this pic... but this is the newest addition to my skin art collection. There's a whole, great story behind it but I'm really sleepy at the mo and want to lull myself to sleep while watching the Emmys. It was a great experience and the tattoo came out even better than I could have hoped for in my conceptions of how it might have been.









The man was a brilliant sneak and brought a camera to the shop without my knowledge, and he snapped a pic right at the beginning of the outline. I love that man.

Here's Darren hard at work. He's a tiny little man, super nice and very talented. I'm so glad he was my artist.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Blue rambles...

wow that's nice!

9/19/2005 04:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Thanks, Cat! I'm rather fond of it myself. :)

9/19/2005 06:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home