round and round...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Theatre Where?


Check this out. It's something I think my good buddy K Lance would enjoy seeing. And it's something that makes so much sense. Shakespeare is timeless. You just have to relate to it. Theatre gives such an outlet to people of all backgrounds. A little expression goes a long way, and it doesn't have to be in your own words. Anyone who has been on a stage will tell you that it's the creation and integration of a character outside yourself that sometimes can teach you tons about yourself. It warms my heart to see it in action. My actor friends make me proud and inspire me every day. I hope that a lot of people go see this kid's show. Maybe it will demonstrate to a wider audience that good things can happen in "bad" places.

Maybe even here in my 'hood?

2 What people are saying:

Blogger The Rover rambles...

That is correct. I do like. I'd like it even more if they were actually saying Shakespeare's words, but I give this an A-. Good times.

By the way, your blog rocks.

12/07/2005 06:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

By the way, you rock.

And yes, it would be cool-ER if they used the actual words... but hey, I'll take it. Me likey.

12/07/2005 07:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home