round and round...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Need A Squeezy Stress Ball Or Something

And what I want to break is the face of the sales guy here in the office. He is so technologically dense and socially backward that I cannot handle my level of frustration when it comes to dealing with him. Talking to him is like talking to someone who doesn't speak your language, yet insists on communicating only in that language, no matter how jacked up the end result may be. He's leaving for a trip tomorrow and I hope he's gone for a long time. I need a break from him in a major way. It's for his own safety.

He asks me the same question 5x. He just words it differently. I'm not sure if he thinks he'll get a different answer, maybe one he likes better. Perhaps he doesn't have a clue he's so goddamned annoying. Perhaps he does and he just doesn't care - that seems the more likely option. He just asked me about one thing 4 times in 5 minutes. After the 4th time I suppose a look of disdain must have come across my face because he said, "Are you testy this morning?" with a big, stupid grin on his face. UGH. No, I'm not testy, I just don't tolerate idiots well. I am not one to gladly suffer fools. That, and well, I hate you. Of course, that's not what I really said. What I really said was, "No, I'm not testy. It's irritating to be asked the same thing 4 times. Please believe what I tell you the first time I say it. I'm not a liar". His response was a blank stare. Well, a blank stare with that stupid grin still plastered on his face. Gross.

I'm in for a very long Wednesday.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Fish rambles...

ooo, idea, perhaps we could have your moron and my gimp share a lift for eternity (there's a post on my blog about my "colleague", something to do with 'a working relationship'). I'm sure you'd recognise the tosser traits...

11/30/2005 03:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I think we in the States should use the term "tosser" much more often.

Sounds like your gimp and my idiot would get along swimmingly. I'm willing to arrange an export...

11/30/2005 04:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home