round and round...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Stuff


Random things that are going on in my brain today:

- Duke is home. He's home with a massive cone on his head. He looks absurd. It's adorable. He knocks things over and basically tears up the house at night because we can't crate him because he doesn't really fit in there with that ginormous cone on his head. Poor poochie. I took pictures of him last night simply because he's so funny with that thing around his neck, I'll have to post one or two when I get home.

- I've noticed several typos in past entries. I apologize for them. I'm usually pretty good about that kind of thing.

- Texas Lady just regaled a couple friends with tales of new happenings in her life. Since she was very loud about it and her door was open I got to hear all of it. The most disturbing part was when she told them about her new exploits with her husband... they're "trying". Um, let me ruminate on this for a moment. Yesterday (and many days before that) you were berating him and telling your friends how much of a loser he is, and now you're telling them all about how you're trying to have a baby? That sounds like a solid plan to me, Einstein. By the way, I don't need to hear all about the calendar you've got in your bathroom that has the "good" days marked with "sex, sex, SEX, SEX!!!". That made me throw up in my mouth a little. Also, just so you know, when you refer to masturbation as "funny business" you really sound like an ass.

- Business opportunity #2 presented itself yesterday and I jumped on it. It turned out beautifully. I think it's going to work out and be fantastic.

- I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving. I mean really.

- My thumb is recovering nicely from the bagel slicing incident. What's weird is that I can tell how deep I cut it because there's no feeling around the cut. About 1/2" above and below I can't feel a thing. It's kind of disturbing. I hope those nerves regenerate. I don't want a numb thumb forever.

- A tip for those women who are carrying a few (OK, like 100) extra lbs.: Wearing dainty heels only makes you look dainty if you know how to walk in them. If you have to take careful, waddling steps in them to make sure you a) don't fall, or b) prevent the shoe from cutting into the overly fleshy parts of your foot since you squeezed into something obviously not made for you... you shouldn't wear the shoes. Go with flats that allow you to walk like someone who has the ability to be dainty even though she weighs a deuce, deuce & a half. Trust me on this one.

1 What people are saying:

Blogger Blue rambles...

poor duke....

as for texan lady and her 'trying' - that's just ewwwwwww

11/18/2005 07:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home