round and round...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Foul

Cuban Lady has reached new heights... she has now gone beyond the realm of annoying and jumped head first into the pool of nastiness. She's sick. I get that. She's got a nasty cold. I sympathize. What I don't sympathize with is the disgusting sound coming from her cube... she's been hocking up juicy loogies all day and it's really beginning to make me ill. She makes the noises usually reserved for truckers and adolescent boys and then she spits into her trash can. I understand that sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, but there's a bathroom right down the hall - get your stupid ass down there and do that nasty stuff.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Blue rambles...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

11/16/2005 04:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I KNOW! Isn't it repulsive? She just did it again.

Makes me want to vomit. Yuck-o!

11/16/2005 04:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home