round and round...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Back to the bus story...


So I left off on Friday morning. It sucked. Then there was yesterday morning. I'm on the bus, sitting in the aisle seat with my bag next to me near the window. This is the position you take when you want to make it obvious that you don't want anyone to sit next to you. It's a bit of a dickish thing to do, so I usually sit by the window allowing the aisle seat to be free for other passengers. However, after Friday's festivities I decided it's not a good idea to leave that seat open because the Placido Domingo's brother guy would totally sit there. So, there I am in the aisle seat, listening to my iPod, reading a book. Note: these are all "do not disturb" signs.

The bus gets to Placido's stop. He gets on. I ignore it and don't take my eyes off my book. He makes his way back to where I'm sitting. I still ignore him and don't acknowledge his presence. He stands at my side, expecting me to look up. Yeah, right. No way, dillweed. He then taps me on the shoulder, which I also ignore. He does it again, so I reluctantly move over, sighing and grunting the whole time to make my disgust evident. At this point you're wondering why I don't tell him to f off and find another seat. I'm wondering the same thing, alas and alack, that didn't happen.

He sits. He proceeds to talk to me. Since the headphones are visibly in my ears I ignore him some more. He keeps talking. He gets louder. I ignore some more. He then reaches over and pulls the headphone out of my ear. Now, as I'm sure you can tell, this was a clear violation of my personal space. Bad move, very bad move. The sensation of having something yanked out of your ear, where it had been previously securely lodged, is startling. I jump with surprise. He puts his hand on my leg preumably to calm me or something equally as pathetic. Oh no he didn't! Yet another very bad move. At this point he's invaded my personal space, touched my property, and then touched me.

I stand up quickly and yell, "Back the fuck off and if you touch me again I'll punch you in your stinkbreath mouth!" He stares at me, stunned. He doesn't move. I think he's retarded. He still doesn't move. I bang my knee into his leg to get him to move so I can get out of my seat. He finally moves and I go sit behind the driver at the front of the bus. I make sure that everyone hears me yell and everyone sees me flee to the front.

I'm guessing he won't talk to me again, but I'm not 100% sure. I didn't think he was on the bus last night on the way home because I didn't see him when I got on. But, I was on the phone and kind of distracted. I even sent K a text msg saying he wasn't on. About 15 minutes later I see him stand up and get off the bus. Hilarious. He didn't even make eye contact. Damn right, idiot. To think that someone married him and then procreated. *shudder*

3 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

i'm glad that pepperspray is coming to you soon in the mail, girlfriend! holy hell.

11/22/2005 12:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Oh honeypoo, I wish I were kidding! It was rather pathetic - I mean, he asked, so obviously he thought he stood a chance. I mean - WTF?

Gawsh, that sounds conceited, I don't mean for it to. But you know what I mean. hahaha

11/22/2005 05:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Blue rambles...

Blimey o'Reilly! Talk about thick-skinned! You should have skewered one of his feet with a stiletto heel...

11/23/2005 05:11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home