round and round...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Vocabulary Word of the Day

Refulgent

Look it up. It's a great word. A good friend today told me that I was refulgent. And then he told me to look it up so I could escape the dark chasm of my own head for a minute or two. It was a brilliant plan that worked perfectly and made me grin. Thanks, MT.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Fish rambles...

beautiful, (and shiny too). I shall try and work it into a sentence in the office today.

In return I give you "jibberwaffle" though I'm afraid it's not in the dictionary, it means talking complete and utter, pointless rubbish

(I jibberwaffle a lot!)

11/24/2005 09:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Jess rambles...

Interesting, I finally got around to rading all the comments in my blog today from the past several months...came across one from you and proceeded to read your blog. I have really enjoyed it! It is much more interesting than most others out there.

11/26/2005 10:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home