round and round...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Ah, memories

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
www.toothpastefordinner.com. Brilliant.

Ever feel that way in gym class? Personally, I could never climb that damn rope. Still can't. It's a coordination thing that I just do not possess. Can't do it. Can't shimmy up a pole, can't climb a rope. Sit & reach? Now there's a test I can kick ass in. Push ups? Chin ups? Let's not get carried away. No need to go crazy with the cheese whiz, kids.

Happy bloody Monday and stuff. It's raining in my fair metropolis.

7 What people are saying:

Blogger Melissa rambles...

You're the beastmaster, Kristie. Beastmaster.

5/15/2006 12:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Go Kristie! I could never to chin ups of climb that f'in rope either.

5/15/2006 12:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

damn that was supposed to read "do chin ups or climb" ... D'urhh..

5/15/2006 12:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Don't worry, Patti, at least there's no presidential fitness test for typing. I'd fail that one, too. ;)

5/15/2006 01:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Mindi rambles...

What? You can do pull ups!?

I could never do those!

5/15/2006 01:26:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

I couldn't do them until, like, my sophomore year. Then, all of a sudden, I pumped out about eight of them. It was one of the prouder days of my life.

5/17/2006 02:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

I always felt like the gym teacher was this complete sadist, forcing us all to admit failure over that damn rope! lol. When, later in life, would I need to use my rope climbing skills, I wondered? lol. Never! I never could climb that damn thing.....but I could do one helluva "birds nest" on the rings *giggle*

lol

Enjoying your blog...Found it thru Sandra (Not That Desperate) Thanks for sharing!

Red

5/17/2006 09:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home