round and round...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I wonder

I wonder where the road will lead. Will I follow it no matter the path? Can I branch off and start anew? I have before. I will again. I keep telling myself it's all about the journey. I know that's true, and yet, my patience for the outcome wanes.

3 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

I heart you.
Rach

5/17/2006 10:59:00 PM

 
Blogger kmtaylor rambles...

Great pic and poignant post. I'm feeling quite the same lately, so it's comforting to read your post.

ps, I keep trying to put your blog down and go to work but every post is really good!

5/18/2006 08:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Patience and wisdome dear Melissa. It will happen for you. Whatever "It" may be ....

5/18/2006 10:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home