round and round...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I wonder

I wonder where the road will lead. Will I follow it no matter the path? Can I branch off and start anew? I have before. I will again. I keep telling myself it's all about the journey. I know that's true, and yet, my patience for the outcome wanes.

4 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

I heart you.
Rach

5/17/2006 10:59:00 PM

 
Blogger karrie rambles...

Great pic and poignant post. I'm feeling quite the same lately, so it's comforting to read your post.

ps, I keep trying to put your blog down and go to work but every post is really good!

5/18/2006 08:08:00 AM

 
Blogger krisbtterfly rambles...

it's so hard to have patience and just let things happen sometimes. we're chomping at the bit to make something of ourselves, but things usually come when we give up waiting for it. ya know? *sigh*

5/18/2006 08:21:00 AM

 
Blogger patti_cake rambles...

Patience and wisdome dear Melissa. It will happen for you. Whatever "It" may be ....

5/18/2006 10:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home