round and round...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Whew

Let's see... in the past month this stuff has happened:

- we were out of town 3 weekends in a row
- I spent 13 hours driving stick shift to DC and back (I had never driven stick farther than 5 miles)
- Kristie moved to LA
- My parents and MT's parents met
- My brother came to stay with us
- I had a stoop sale
- I picked up stuff from Kristie's house to have another stoop sale
- Duke had 2 vet appts
- I got a new client at work in addition to my big, monster client
- We went to Tanglewood w/MT's family
- I dyed my hair brown

I'm sleepy.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

You HAVE been busy!!
Hope "meet the parents" went well for all parties...
I can't drive a stick shift a block to save my life...13 hours?! You're my idol! lol.

We gotta see pics of the new 'do with brown hair! :-) Pleaaaaase?!

8/20/2007 08:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

Whew! That's a lot. I second the request for pics! I'll bet you look hot with brown hair.

8/20/2007 09:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

damn that creaking floorboard

8/21/2007 11:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Wow I can't believe Kristie moved all the way to LA!

9/24/2007 10:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home