round and round...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Disgust

If I see one more "Never Forget" banner or sticker or sign or keychain or t-shirt I will vomit. I wish there was an anti-war rally I could go to today. Today NYC is full of flag-waving lunatics who are actually saying things like, "Well, at least we're over there giving them what they deserve!" As if the Iraqis had anything to do with the mostly Saudi group who killed 3,000 of my fellow New Yorkers. It makes me sick.

I'm going to meet MT for lunch today. That was our compromise. He wanted to stay home from work today, but I thought that would be an unhealthy choice and I asked him to rethink his decision. At least this way he gets out of the house and we get to meet in the middle of the day to break up his awful steady stream of 6 year old memories. The scar in his lung will never let him forget even if he wanted to. I wish people would understand that.

1 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I am sure "some" people understand and I totally understand where you are coming from with not seeing the tshirts and stickers and car magnets etc.

9/24/2007 10:49:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home