round and round...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random Tags and loveliness

I got tagged. Not in the graffiti way, in the blog meme way. The Rover tagged me. He's known me for 16 years, he's allowed. Here's how this one goes down:

1. Link to your tagger and post rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names.
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog.

And we're off...

1) I'm in a Year of Change. I got engaged. I turned 30. I'm losing my job. I have the opportunity to take a chance on my own business when my job ends, and that both excites and terrifies me. I can stay with the company (they want to keep me) and have that stability, or I can take this chance because I feel like this is my one shot. I've never had more change than this one a small bit of time. I seem to say that at some point every 2 years or so, but this is by far the biggest growth/change time of my life.

2) I sweat. I sweat a lot. Went to the gym with my friend last night. Was on the treadmill for 40 mins. After 3 I was drenched. What the hell is that all about? I'm a sweaty girl. May hair dripped on me. Eww.

3) I just got new glasses and they're kickass. They're big, black, plastic frames and I love them. Optician Dude tried to talk me out of them because they're too stark on my fair face, but I stuck with it and got them anyway. I've always wanted big, black glasses and now I have them.

4) I love jellied cranberry sauce so much that I sometimes eat it right out of the can. You know the kind - it keeps the shape of the can right down to the rings.

5) I secretly think I might have ADD, but then I convince myself that I'm just not dedicated enough. I convince myself that my lack of follow through is a result of being lazy, rather than the effect of an actual inability to focus sometimes.

6) I pulled a random hair out of my chin last week. It was pure black and thick like a pubic hair. I had a facial pube. I have no clue why it was there, but every once in a while one just shows up. I really hope it's not a precursor to having a full on lady beard after menopause. Shit.

7) Every once in a long while Duke has a poo accident on the floor before I get home and only about half the time I tell MT about it. It makes me wonder if that means I'll hide our kids' bad test grades from him eventually.

Tagees (I'm cheating and only doing 5):

1) Jenn
2) Retro Girl
3) Pam
4) Sandra (who has a sweet new blog look)
5) Patti (who also has a cool new blog look)

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

#6 - I get those. They seem to spring up overnight too, I swear. So you have to stay diligent with the tweezers once they start.

10/24/2007 05:35:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

OK, your list was WAY better than mine.

10/25/2007 03:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I have two facial pubes that I have to be on diligent pluck alert. I hate them!
Yep it probably means you will hide the kids bad test grades from MT. LOL I used to get up at o'dark o'clock to go outside and fill in any holes our basset Flash had dug in the garden so he wouldn't get a whipping from Daddy. Pet love!

10/26/2007 09:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

I get a couple of those chin pubes too (Deja vu....we had this conversation didn't we LOL!!!) One is white and the other comes in black as nite....weird...eww! lol.

I love your big black glasses!! Very mod chic and sexy! :-) I need to take a pic of my new square mod glasses...they're dark red...

I'll work on the tag monday morning...

10/27/2007 03:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Ok, mine's up - more weird facts than anyone could ever want to know!

PS I love the glasses too :)

10/27/2007 07:11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home