round and round...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

TITLE REMOVED BECAUSE SICKASS PERVERTS KEEP SEARCHING FOR DISGUSTING THINGS AND FINDING MY BLOG

Only a handful of times in my adult life have I actively wished I could have a different body type. I'm not skinny, I'm not fat, I'm pleasantly in between. I am more or less satisfied with my physical form. It serves me well - this body has a decent amount of strength and it's even kinda nice to look at now and then.

However, I have an irrational desire to inhabit Ellen Page's body and claim it as my own. It's weird. She pretty much looks like a 12 year old boy with [REDACTED BECAUSE OF DISGUSTING PERVERTS], but somehow I think she's the cutest thing in the world. WTF? She certainly doesn't fit my typical top slated female body type (I've said consistently that I think Monica Belluci is the most beautiful woman around), and she's not the kind of girl I'd notice on the street for being particularly attractive. In fact, if I saw her in person I'd probably think she was 13 years old and could benefit from the caloric value of a cheeseburger. As I like to say, "Someone get that girl a sandwich."

But there's just something about Ellen, in particular, that has endeared her to me in such a way. Juno is a great movie and her performance is amazing. Plus, we saw her on Letterman last week and she was adorable and smart and funny and you could tell Dave really dug her, too. She wore this gorgeous dress with a really smart bow on the front - a bow! the girl can pull off bows w/o hearkening back to the 80s or making me sick - and generally looked composed and totally together. She looked a little uncomfortable in heels, which was fantastic. Also, David Carr of the NY Times interviewed her and said she was "nice and normal". You don't often hear that about up and coming actors.

I just love her. Here, watch her. Love her, too. You will. She's fab. (almost as fab as Dave's strike beard)

7 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

She is indeed cute and endearing. I'm looking forward to maybe seeing the movie this weekend.

Dave was obviously in to her.

He's starting to remind me of Walt Whitman with that beard of his.

1/10/2008 07:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

cajunvegan - Funny enough, he shaved it on air either last night or the night before. Strike beards... how goofy. Dave looks like my dad. But my dad's only got a goatee. Thank gawd.

1/10/2008 08:09:00 PM

 
Blogger That Chick Over There rambles...

I don't know about her body, but I'd want to be her friend. :)

1/10/2008 08:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Oh now i can't stand the emaciated starving 12 y/o old boy look! LOL I like curvy baby curvy!

1/11/2008 10:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I liked the beard in an odd way, it was Planet Of The Apes retro.

She's darling. No doubt, flat or smaller chested girls always look better in clothes. And they look younger longer. But...boobs are nice too.

1/11/2008 01:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

She is so cute. I am looking forward to seeing this movie. I wouldn't mind having a figure that...I agree w/Sandra - smaller chested girls can wear ANYTHING. I envy that (I'm 5'2" but much curvier than her)...but then again having amazing cleavage is good too...lol.

1/11/2008 02:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

You guys, get this - I just checked my stats and since this post 2 people have found my blog because they Googled "12 year old cute bodies".

EWWWW!

1/12/2008 11:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home