round and round...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

This sucks

*Scribbled in my notebook...

Supposed to be having a dinner party tonight for friends who are moving back to Brasil. I say "supposed to" because now we're cancelling because I feel so sick still. Can't shake this cough. Was up almost all night hacking. Even the Buckley's didn't do its usual trick for me. (Have you guys ever used this stuff? It's like magic, but it tastes like death. Check out their website [well, their MySpace page] - they had a "bad taste face" contest.)

Realyl bummed about cancelling the dinner party, but Matthew is right - there's no way I can cook for 15 people today.

Labels: , ,

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

No and the spreadage of germage would have been no bueno also. Get well Melissa!

2/25/2008 12:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Claire Joy rambles...

Buckley's is the nastiest, most disgusting concoction I have ever smelled! It did not even get near my mouth. I went back out and bought some Vicks Formula 44. My favorite cough medicine by far is Benelyn. But they don't seem to carry it anywhere up here (or else it was so good they took it off the market.)

2/26/2008 02:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home