round and round...

Friday, February 22, 2008

3 years, people

Happy 3 year blogiversary to me! 3 years ago today I started writing about my life and times as a New Yorker and a 20 something. I'm still a New Yorker, still in Brooklyn, still my kooky self, no longer in my 20s, I have a different job, a different man, same best pal, fresh outlook on life. I'd say it's been a good 3 years, even with the bad bits, other bad bits, other bad bits, and worst bits of all. There have been good times, amazing times, the best times, and downright hilarious incidents. This has been a chronicle of my insights about myself, my relationships, and life in general.

Here's to another year of getting all the junk in my head out there into the ether for all to see. Hope you're up for it.

Labels: , , , ,

7 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Happy Belated Blogaversary!

2/22/2008 01:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

You're right on time, Patti - it's today! :-)

2/22/2008 01:32:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Our blog-b-days are so close! Just like our real b-days!

2/22/2008 02:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!! You've come a long way, girlfriend!

2/22/2008 02:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Kerri. rambles...

Happy Third! I'm looking forward to being one of your regulars this year. :)

2/22/2008 03:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Happy Happy Belated Anniversary!!!
I'm so glad I found you way back when. I love reading your blog. Thank you for sharing parts of yourself with all of us.

You've been through alot over the last 2 years that I've been reading...and I think one thing remains consistent---You are such an amazing person!! You're s0 talented, so strong, funny, have such fresh insight and have one of the biggest hearts I've seen. *HUGS* You truly inspire....

Happy 'versary!

2/22/2008 05:38:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

So you are finally three! As a Johnny-come-lately, I have to say that I love getting to know you each and every day.

2/23/2008 12:17:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home