round and round...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008


This is the front cover of our wedding invitations. It's our new monogram designed by my very own almost-husband. I'm about to go drop them off at the post office.This is really happening!

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterz Replies.

6 What people are saying:

Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Art Nouveau, my favorite thing in the world. SIGH!!!

3/18/2008 04:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Sandra - It's definitely Matthew's fave as well. He goes nuts in Paris. He wanted the invitation to feel like the entrance to an art nouveau metro stop. It reminds me of your blog a lot, now that I think about it. We're actually getting tattoos of the monogram next month before the wedding. I'm SUPER excited!

3/18/2008 04:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Claire Joy rambles...

okay... sorry if I'm the wet blanket...
but what is eternel? because if you mean forever it's spelled wrong.

3/18/2008 06:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Oh the excitement and anticipation! Sometimes I wish I could re-do my wedding over again. What a magical time in your life.

3/18/2008 08:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Claire Joy - I'm cracking up right now. You can't really see the accent over the first "e" because it's a crappy photo, but it's a French word. Believe me, I proofread the heck out of these things! ;-)

Patti - Yeah, it's pretty great. We're both so excited about it, it's a wonderful thing to go through with someone you love so much. I'm relishing these moments. We make a good team.

3/19/2008 12:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Claire Joy rambles...

I am so so so glad... nothing worse than a lovely invitation with a typo. :)

3/19/2008 03:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home