round and round...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WHY?

This is upsetting. Infuriating. Frustrating. Sad. Depressing.

This is our neighorhood, our borough, our problem. This is not OK.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Brown English Muffin rambles...

Damn and I used to love Park Slope...I used to love the flea markets and such in the summer...now you scare me to even go there now.

Hope he gets better soon and I hope they catch him...but then he might just get a pat on the wrist or some crap.

3/19/2008 04:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Brown English Muffin - Don't be too scared to come back. I don't ever hear of stuff like this happening here. This was an isolated incident... that happened to be inflicted upon a good friend of mine. It's absolutely wrong that it happened - but it would be absolutely worse if it scared good folks from venturing this way. :-(

3/19/2008 07:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Brown English Muffin rambles...

I'll be back just for the Chip Shop!! I had no idea they had one there...but it will probably take me longer to get to Park Slope then the city how sad is that!!! LOL

3/20/2008 09:02:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

sickening...

3/20/2008 09:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home