round and round...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today


(image courtesy of Beautiful Union Portraits)

It's here. Today's the day. I couldn't be happier. I've never been more thrilled in my life.

I have to get to the floral district in the city before the crowds come out, but before I go and run around like a madwoman until 7:00 rolls around and I walk down that aisle... I wanted to share a photo from last night's rehearsal dinner. Our photographers are amazing. Man, I love having talented friends!

Our dinner was beyond delicious and we had the most fun. About 15 of our nearest and dearest were there (the menu and our favorite bistro warrant their own post when we get back from our honeymoon) and we ended up moving the party back to our place, where 20 of us partied it up until about 1AM. I am a sleepy child this morning. Coffee is a must. Pre-marital coffee.

Labels: , , ,

2 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

What a gorgeous couple!

4/26/2008 02:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

That is a great picture!

Much happiness!!

4/28/2008 01:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home