round and round...

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mmm... Sunday

Another perk of getting married: if you're buying your own alcohol for the bar at your reception you get to sample the stuff you bought. You know, to make sure you got good stuff. No one wants to serve wine to their gusts that hasn't been thoroughly sampled and quality tested, right?

For example, we bought 6 cases of wine yesterday and this morning we shared a bottle of prosecco. Grapefruit mimosas go down so easily with simple cheddar omelets and coffee.

What's left on our to-do list for today? The liquor store - must get booze. More booze. I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to get in the shower, get ready, and get out of the house all while slightly warm & fuzzy from the prosecco.

Labels: , ,

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Unknown rambles...

Except that I'd have to let my fiancee' sample the wine as I am deathly allergic to it. But first I have to get the fiancee'! :D

4/20/2008 02:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Ooh, wine allergy, eh, Michael? Bummer.

4/21/2008 11:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Mmmm, grapefruit mimosas, cheddar omelets and coffee ... now I gotta get out of bed and fix breakfast. Thanks a lot!

:D

4/21/2008 12:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Oh I would not like to be allergic to wine. I prefer liquor myself but .... So excited for y'all!

4/21/2008 01:11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Mmmm...booze...

I'm so excited for Saturday!

4/22/2008 12:41:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home