round and round...

Monday, June 02, 2008

The wonders that await

utterz-image
This is what happens when you take an extended break from the city in which you live and then return - you see things with fresh eyes. Like this mosaic in the Houston St subway station. It's gorgeous. I've been in this station countless times before, but I've never noticed these whales until today. It's as if I've woken from a long sleep and the city has been renewed while I slumbered. There is something about New York that is always sparkly new and comfortingly old at the same time.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterzreply-count Replies.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Brown English Muffin rambles...

hey you changed your blog pic!! And I do love the mosaic...I want to try one on a garden table i have that broke

6/03/2008 04:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Always nice to see things through different eyes :)

6/03/2008 07:40:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home