round and round...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mmm

utterli-image
The perils of playing with a baby too soon after he eats. You could end up wearing his dinner.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterlireply-count Replies.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Ahhh looks like you're wearing the same 'designer' I am lately ... lol

4/21/2009 11:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Get used to it! That will happen sometimes, regardless of anything/everything over the next few months. :)

4/21/2009 05:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Sepiatonz rambles...

Like Lynilu said, get used to it LOL! After baby #1 I figured out that needed to look at myself backwards in the mirrow before I left the house because I'd usually have baby spit-up on my shoulders and down the back of my dress! BTW, Jude is cutie and I am so happy for you and hubby!

4/23/2009 10:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Gross - but cutely gross! LOL

4/23/2009 02:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home