round and round...

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Couldn't help myself

What fun is being a parent if you can't mildly torture your child now and then?

He hates these right now... but maybe when the sun comes out he'll gain a new appreciation for them. Kind of pointless to try them on him inside... in the evening... when it was raining.

Matthew and I had a huge argument tonight. So stupid. We're both too tired and a bit raw, we really should know better. Everything is fine, but we both yelled and it felt terrible. Kissing and making up is wonderful, though.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

hee, hee, hee! You're SUCH a bad mom with those sunglasses!

Most marital arguments are pretty stupid. And the occasional break down of good judgment is nearly inevitable. Knowing it and making up is critical. Yep, I'd say you guys are pretty normal. Hugs to you both. I mean to all three! oops!

5/07/2009 10:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Caroline rambles...

Little Jude is soo cute!! I love the sunglasses.

And yes, making up is a lot of fun. S and I got into a disagreement a few weeks ago we had so much fun making up.

5/08/2009 10:04:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home