round and round...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wish me luck and cross your fingers for me

I'm going to look at an apartment tonight. Well, Jude and I are going to look at an apartment. It's only a block from our place now and it's got a brand new kitchen! It has a dishwasher! A dishwasher, people. Theoretically I could have a dishwasher that's not named Matthew.

It's $200 more per month than our current place, but the kitchen is totally renovated and it's a 2 bedroom. We're in a 1 bedroom now and it works, but how much longer will it work with all 3 of us in the same room? TMI Alert: I love being that close to Jude, but Mommy & Daddy are adults in an adult relationship. It's kind of hard to get into things when you know there's a baby in that crib 5 feet from your bed... if you catch my drift. This kidlet has been around for almost 10 weeks now. Mommy needs some lovin' and the day shift hasn't been working lately.

Another bonus: the bldg has 4 units and each tenant has a dog! The owner was super nice on the phone, so I am really hoping this is the place for us. It would be a HUGE weight off my mind.

So, send some love my way and cross those fingers for me.

Labels: ,

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Fingers, toes & eyes crossed! Good luck!! It sounds great! Two bedrooms are a must now or soon. I know exactly what you mean about that. We had 1 bdrm till my son was almost 5 months, and it is very distracting and disconcerting.

5/20/2009 03:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I am sending love, (and love vibes - think Barry White) and also crossing fingers, toes and eyes for you! This is super important!

5/21/2009 12:40:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home