round and round...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Click here to read a great blog

Today sucks donkey balls.

I'll explain why later, right now I must go stuff my face with mac & cheese. It's a neccessity at this moment. The day has gone to crap and my appetite has gone to crap food. At least it's consistent.

On the up side my little blog got mentioned and linked on another blog (it's so cool and funny and insightful and real... you should check it out because Tess is way cool) and that rocks. http://bacardishotswithakoolaidchaser.blogspot.com/

So, I guess today doesn't completely suck donkey balls. Maybe just licks 'em.

1 What people are saying:

Blogger tess rambles...

awwwww thanx *blushes furiously*

you're pretty cool yourself by the way :)

8/10/2005 12:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home