round and round...

Friday, August 05, 2005

(small) Sigh of Relief


I got the job I interviewed for yesterday morning. Yay! That's good news because it's a job. Period. It's only 4 days a week and 5 hours a day, but it's something and it will help pay the bills, which is exactly what a job should do. Maybe I can get a weekend job to earn some extra money, too. Now I'm employed and I can rest a little easier knowing that I'll have at least a little bit of income. *sigh* I'm happy about going back to work. The guy seems cool and it's easy to get to, so those are bonuses in my book. It will be pretty brainless work (a lot of data entry to get his website beefed up), but that's alright. I can save my creativity to get ready for my show coming up in the Fall and K's wedding that's less than 2 months away. It's an important day for her and I want to do as much as I can to help her out. She's very special to me.

I think the man is relieved that I got some type of job, too. It's been hard not having a paycheck, even though it's only been 2 weeks, because that puts a lot of pressure on him and when business isn't as busy as he thought it'd be it's tough to keep a whole house full of bills going. At least now it's not as tough. He's amazing. I'm very lucky to be his.

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home