round and round...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Busy little bee, that's me!

This Summer and the impending Fall are going to be some crazy busy months for this girl. I'm way excited about the whole thing actually. Let's see what we've got going on... Well, I moved to Miami from New York. That was big. I'm looking for a job - have an interview for a part time gig tomorrow working as an assistant for a guy who builds custom racing motorcycles. What else? The super fun part - my bestest pal is getting hitched in September and I'm the maid of honor. How cool is that? I've never been a maid of honor before and I'm totally thrilled and really touched by the fact that she asked me to do that for her and play that part in her special day. It's even better that I like the soon to be hubby. I really do like him a lot. It's great. They're a fantastic couple and I am really happy that she's found someone who can love her as much as she can love him back. About a month after her wedding I need to be back in New York because... get this - I'm having a fashion show!!! Me, little me, is having a fashion show. I'm wicked jazzed about it. I have a lot of work ahead of me. There are a couple ideas that I'm brainstorming for K's wedding and festivities associated with such event. I need to flesh them out and do a bit of research on that front. The man and I are working on the Jeep we were just given. Ok, that's a lie - the man is working on it. I'm telling him how awesome he is for knowing all this stuff about cars and fixing this one for me. He got it running, that's a major hurdle crossed right there. And we're still fixing up the house. Bit by bit this place it turning into quite a nice little home. I love it here.

So, since I have all this to do I need to stop blogging and go do something. We're heading out to go switch the Jeep's title over to my name. Wow, I'll have an asset. How strange.

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home