round and round...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Oh, the laughter... the laughter!

Cat has sent me a link to a site that has not only made me smile, but made me laugh the kind of out-loud belly laugh that leaves you winded and hoping it happens again real soon. Click here to be taken away to ridiculous humor land. Ridiculous humor land is that kind of place that makes you feel sort of like a kid and sort of like a super hero's sidekick from a mid-70s action flick. I'm not quite sure I know what that means, but I like it. I like it the way I like bomb pops. You know, those tri-colored popsicles you'd get from the ice cream man as a kid that would turn your tongue glorious shades of red, then purple when you got to the blue bit. Yep, a lot like that.

Anyway, Cat said she'd send me a laugh from across the pond and did she ever. Thanks, sweets!

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Blue rambles...

i'm so glad you liked it! i knew you would get it - i think the deadly donkey has to be my favourite, closely followed by the beautiful frock, but i must admit to spilling more than a few tears of laughter over the potato...

10/12/2005 06:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

My personal fave is the mad hamsters one. Oh man, it makes me lose it. It's awesome!

10/12/2005 11:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home