round and round...

Friday, September 30, 2005

Mini Me

So this would be me if I were a cartoon. Aren't I cute? Seriously - doesn't this look just like me?

I wish she was an actual miniature me. I could send her to run all my errands, do my landry, feed the dog. I could even send her up to New York to kick that theatre lady in the teeth. Real hard.

That was very negative. I apologize for that. But you see, I've decided that I actually am very pissed off about the whole situation and I'm having a hard time not dwelling on it like I told myself I would try to do. I said to myself that it was time to move on and work toward the next step, take action for plan B. But, then I realized that I have no plan B and I don't know what the next step is. There are many I need to take, and I can't seem to decide on any of them. I think that I'll be angry for a few more days and see what occurs to me. Epiphanies aren't totally unheard of in unfortunate situations, right? Hmm.

I'm taking the man to get a pedicure for his birthday tomorrow. Never mind that his birthday was last weekend. Tomorrow's the day. Beach, pedicure, tennis. That sounds like a lovely plan and I can't wait to share the day with him. A friend of ours told us the woman who's giving him the pedicure tomorrow is the best in Miami. Hell, he said it was the best pedi he's ever gotten, and that says a lot... he's a model - he's had more than his share of footwork. I'm not a model and it seems that lately I've had more than my share of shit. Hrmph. Must change that...

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Blue rambles...

i'm certain this corner is about to be turned - bigger and better things on the horizon.

loving the cute cartoon by the way - should do one of me, shouldn't i??

or better still, me and her!

10/01/2005 03:49:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

it IS you!
-K

10/03/2005 02:28:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home