round and round...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Breathing a little easier today...

For several reasons. And they all have to do with people who love me. Isn't that wonderful?

1) K is helping me craft a response to the pathetic email I received last night from the theatre company's GM. She's a brilliant writer and can be quite tactful, so it's going to be a good one.
2) NYC-J is talking to her company about producing my show and even talking to a contact with Emerson's alumni association to see if he can use his vast network of contacts to secure a location. Since it's a benefit for the scholarship I think folks will be down with it. She's going to get on that next week because she's so busy right now she hardly has time to wipe her ass.
3) The man joined a tennis league and his first practice match went well last night. Tonight is the first real one and I couldn't be happier that he's getting out there doing something he enjoys again. He deserves to have a stress-relief activity. I'm really glad he's back on the court.
4) I used my new washer for the first time last night. OK, the washer doesn't love me and it's clearly not a person, but whatever - I was very glad to do laundry in my garage instead of a laundromat. Plus, it's the washer that I got off of craigslist for $10. Brilliant.
5) DC-J is doing a HUGE thing this weekend and I am very proud of her. She's doing a 50 mile walk to raise money for research and treatment of a disease that she doesn't even have. She's a tireless force of energy - even when she's exhausted and feeling horrible with her own health problems - she's thinking of others and lending a helping hand. I admire you, J. You're a great example of what our generation can be. Knock 'em dead this weekend and keep those feet dry!

I hope that this will be the start of a lovely upswing of positivity in my daily blogging from here on out. At least for a few days...

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Blue rambles...

i was cross for you when i read the previous post, now i'm certain that things will work out far far far better for you. and if all else fails, give me a shout and i'll send a hex or two across the atlantic *laughs*

cat xx

9/29/2005 02:46:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Hooray! I'm glad the show might happen - I really hope so. I didnt know it was for the scholarship & that's wonderful of you :)
-Rach

9/29/2005 09:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home