round and round...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

We Interrupt This Blog For A Special Report

Who would have thought that the next lesson in the series would have to come so soon? Bad office behavior is running rampant through our society, ladies and gents. We must act quickly if we are to squash it where it lies.

Very necessary addition to this morning's entry:

If you are headed to the bathroom to take a dump, drop the kids off at the pool, squeeze out a squishy, please, oh please don't emulate the woman in the following true story. Here we go -

I go to the bathroom. It is empty. This makes me glad. For, you see, I need to do a #2 and it's unpleasant when there are witnesses present. It just is, and you know what I'm talking about. I head into the stall on the end - set up shop in the "corner lot", if you will. Pants come down, I sit. Then come the footsteps. I knew I'd no longer enjoy the solace of an empty bathroom. Damnit. But, I can cope. Then the unthinkable happens... the footsteps go into the stall next to me. Right next to me. A-hem. There are clearly 5 other stalls available, including the lovely, spacious handicapped one way at the other end. I am clearly in the one next to the stall you chose. I don't understand this. Why, oh why, would you go for the only stall adjacent to mine? And why would you do so when your goal was a healthy poo? You boxed me in with your shit, lady! You put me in a shit box. You KNEW you were headed in to drop a load and yet you went into the ONLY stall in the whole damn restroom that's next to an occupied stall. You are a sick, sick bitch.

So, kids, the moral of the story is: don't be rude, go to the end when you're not alone.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Blue rambles...

damn you woman, i just choked on my very healthy yoghurt!

now i have a strategy for such moments - i flush the chain to disguise any sound pollution - just has to be done

cat & sapphire xx

10/07/2005 05:12:00 AM

 
Blogger tess rambles...

ROFLMAO

10/07/2005 07:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home