round and round...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Look! Down there! It's me... with no make up, wearing a bathrobe.

Yeah, sorry about that. Not feeling so physically great the past couple of days has led me to work in my PJs. Oh, and not take a shower. And, erm, I still haven't brushed my teeth. I'm disgusting. Anyway, I wanted to try out this new service I'm using to mobile blog and decided that you guys are sturdy and hardy enough to handle seeing such a disturbing sight.

Click the orange speaker icon above the picture and you'll hear me talking. Prety cool little system.

3 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Make up, showering, and teeth brushing are overrated.

Seriously, you don't need the make-up , but who am I to tell you to bathe and brush your teeth?

Mobile blogging could make my work day and my blog even more fun. Hmmmm.

1/17/2008 09:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Nifty and a cute pic of you LOL I wish I looked half as good under those cirumstances!

1/18/2008 10:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Ditto--what Patti said. You look pretty dern cute still. (*secretly jealous* lol)
That utterz thing is too cool. Don't know if I'm brave enough to try it...my voice sounds like Charlie Brown, I think heheh. But it is WAY Cool!

1/18/2008 03:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home