round and round...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ickies

Feeling under the weather today. Started last night. Was sauteeing some zucchini and had to sit down on the kitchen floor because I felt faint. Did the whole head-between-the-knees thing. Now I can't seem to warm up and I'm achy all over. Feels like flu symptoms without the flu. Matthew asked me if I was pregnant... and he seemed hopeful. But no, that's not it. Just a case of the ickies, I think.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I hope you feel better.
How sweet he was hopeful you were pregnant :) :) :)

3/27/2008 08:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Patti - Yes, very sweet, but that would have been awkward timing. I want to have a champagne toast at the wedding next month! ;-) And yes, feeling better today - fever broke overnight and I woke up all sweaty and gross. But I feel tons better, so it's all good.

3/27/2008 10:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

There's so much ICK going around...everywhere. I hope you feel much better soon!

My hubby has a cold..and I'm trying so hard to stay away and not get it...he feels so unloved though lol, since I won't hug him or anything. That part stinks...

Hope you're feeling wonderful soon!

3/27/2008 12:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown rambles...

sorry to hear that!

but i really, really appreciate the Mr. Yuk sticker. I haven't seen one of those in years!

3/27/2008 12:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home