round and round...

Monday, March 31, 2008

It went well

The interview, I mean. I asked good questions, she asked good questions, there was the requisite amount of witty banter. I performed well and I got the feeling she liked me. I liked the office quite a bit, very new and cool and fresh. Definitely a creative atmosphere, not the austere, blah corporate beige of most offices.

The thing is, this woman interviews people for a living, so I can't get a feel on whether I'm going to get a call back or not. It's not that she had a poker face, she was quite human and charming - more open than your average first interview. It's just that she's a pro and it's quite possible that everyone who walks into her office walks out thinking "that went well". We'll see. I hope she calls.

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Unknown rambles...

ugh.... waiting to hear back about a job is the worst.

you should stay continuously drunk until you do.

hope you get it!

4/01/2008 01:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

I'm glad you feel good about the interview. Even with a professional interviewer, it's quite likely that her projected feeling was legit. Good luck, and I'm crossing my fingers for a quick call back!

4/01/2008 04:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Those are tough to read. The best interview I ever had, afterwards, the hiring manager who had interviewed me showed me where the fridge and pop machine are - so I knew I was hired :). Other times I've waited for days with NO CLUE if I got it or not. Very tough.

4/02/2008 03:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home