round and round...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Need a suit

It's raining and the sun hasn't shown its bright face all day. What a day to be cooped up in my living room working like a dog for a company that screws me every chance it gets. I had a 3 & 1/2 hour virtual meeting today. Have you any idea how excruciating that is? You sit at the computer with a silly headset (like Craftmatic Adjustable Beds, I swear), stare at the screen while someone else shows you what's on their desktop (typically a very dry Excel sheet of some sort), and occasionally the presenter asks if everyone is still awake. It gets better - the topic? Financial responsibility as it relates to my projects. Here's something - the financial health of my projects is severely limited when I have to spend most of my afternoon in a virtual meeting instead of actually working.

Interview on Monday. I know I said I wasn't going to make any major changes until after the wedding, but I can't stand it anymore. It's just one little interview. It might turn out to be nothing.

Now I need something to wear. Hmm.

1 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Best of luck. Sucky jobs, well, suck.

I'm so eloquent. Bow to me.

3/31/2008 09:19:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home