round and round...

Sunday, March 02, 2008

I've been saying 2008 is a year of CHANGE, haven't I?

I'm really not trying to be overly political this year, but people just keep making awesome videos. I'm sure you've seen this video for Obama. Well, check out the one below and think about what it means when one candidate wants to focus on hope and change and one candidate wants to play into your fears and hopelessness. I remember a Bill Clinton quote from 2004 that summarizes things nicely:
"... if one candidate is trying to scare you, and the other one is trying to make you think, if one candidate's appealing to your fears, and the other one's appealing to your hopes,'' he said. "You better vote for the person who wants you to think and hope."
Too bad that doesn't bode well for his wife... her latest ad doesn't exactly inspire.

Anyway, here's the funny part:

Labels:

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home