round and round...

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

thump, thump, thump, thump...

That's the sound of my ovaries pulsing. Last night I held a 5 month old baby for 2 hours. We had a great little dinner party at a friend's place and the baby was restless. I was the only one he'd stop crying for. Amazing. At the end of the night he fell asleep on my shoulder. A friend snapped a pic with her cell phone. Matthew saw it and teared up. Yeah.

4 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Tick tick tick tick tick tick

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

3/05/2008 10:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Awww that's how it begins! I'd love to see that pic.

3/06/2008 11:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Awwww.
Yeah I'd love to see the picture too!

My heart swelled, when I read the line "Matthew saw it and teared up". You two will be fabulous together....and someday perhaps, fabulous parents!!!

3/07/2008 03:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I'll see if my friend can send it to me. I'll post it if she can. That baby is the sweetest. He stares. He's so interested in everything. It's amazing to see babies be enthralled by their surroundings. When do we lose that?

@retro girl: Oh man, you should have seen him! Matthew was all gushy and fatherly. He keeps saying. "Let's make one." His new mantra is Babies In '09. We'll see. ;-)

3/08/2008 12:10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home