round and round...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The big day

** I must confess that I've written this in advance to be posted today because I know I'll have so many things to do. **

Today's the day. Today I marry the most amazing person I know. Matthew, my love, my partner, my cool breeze, my sunshine.

Thank you to all of you who have visited me in this space for all these years and wished me well. I appreciate the kinds words in good times and in bad more than you probably know. Sometimes planning this wedding was so stressful and to alleviate some of the strain I'd go back and read a few of the amazing things you've said to me in the past. You've been so supportive, a real community. You've helped me though some rough spots and you've cheered me on through the triumphs.

Today is a big day. My life will never be the same. I'll have an official stamp on the partnership I've been half of for 2 years now. I'll even have a different last name! I couldn't be happier to be Matthew's wife.

I'll probably post all my honeymoon posts when we get back, so if you don't see any movement in this space don't be alarmed. I'll be back in 12 days with stories to tell and photos to share. I'll miss you!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 What people are saying:

Blogger Unknown rambles...

Enjoy your special day--and your special 12 days! And then the rest of your life :-)

4/26/2008 09:36:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

I wish you and Matthew all the happiness in the world. You both deserve it. Thanks for letting us share in the details of this special time.

4/26/2008 10:23:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

4/26/2008 02:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I'm so happy for you! I do remember some hard times you had (quite some time ago now!) and love the way everything has turned out. You have Matthew, you got Duke back, talk about happy endings!!!

4/26/2008 05:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

I'm smiling so big for you right now. This is such a wonderful, incredibly beautiful day for you. You so deserve every second of it...and may the years to come be full of everything you want and need.

Congratulations.

(And holy cow...where does the time go?!? I can't believe it's been 2 years!!)

4/26/2008 10:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

A good start to a good life! Be happy!

4/28/2008 01:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful post and pics! Wishing you the best!

4/28/2008 02:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home