round and round...

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

G'head, say it!

I am blatantly stealing from Cajun Vegan (no, not animal free veee-gun, in Las Vegas vay-gun, OK?). She posted this video today and it is so damn good I can't help but post it here, as well. I'm a dirty, rotten thief and I don't care a whit.

If you are the type who is easily offended by dirty language, then you shouldn't watch this video. If you are the type who appreciates the varied and splendid uses for a good swear word then, by all means, watch this viedo and share in my delight and amusement. Don't be scared by Kelly Osbourne. It's not her music video or anything. Wouldn't want to offend that badly.

Labels: ,

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I can't see video but I have a love of dirty words hehe....

4/09/2008 08:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown rambles...

i'm glad my dad isn't ozzy.

4/10/2008 10:20:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home