round and round...

Friday, May 16, 2008

Nevermind

It's raining and gross outside. I love those New Kids and all, but standing in the rain with half of Jersey (no offense) in Rock Plaza isn't my idea of fun right now. We'll see more on TV anyway.

** UPDATE **
I'm not sure what I was expecting. Not sure if I was expecting a total let down or a smashing medley of all their old hits that sounded perfect. It wasn't a total let down. However, those guys might need to rethink this whole new record and tour thing. They weren't exactly "Hangin' Tough", if you know what I mean. "Step By Step" they might get back to their previous glory, but I doubt it.

Everyone gets older.

Even Joey McIntyre.

Labels: ,

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Well, I've been watching it (delayed broadcast, of course), and I haven't seen you in the crowd yet! Where are you?? Since you weren't one of those who camped out for 48 hours, perhaps you're not on the front line, eh? :D

BTW, good idea to take a few days between jobs. Gives a chance to shake off the old crap and have a fresher start at the new job. Enjoy!!

5/16/2008 11:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown rambles...

Joey is gonna be sad.

5/16/2008 01:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Ohhhh man I meant to TiVo that and forgot.

Check out this pic of them though - other than Jonathan, could they look any crabbier about this reunion? I'd say they are NOT amused.

5/16/2008 03:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Lynilu - Ha! No front row for me. I was on the couch in front of the TV like a good, sane, dry woman should be. I'm really looking forward to a little time off between jobs. I think it's healthy for me.

Chris - Joey can deal with reality like any of the rest of us... he just has more money.

Sandra - That pic is priceless. I think they look pretty hot... but pissed.

5/16/2008 03:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I didn't see it, I am almost afraid to look.

5/19/2008 10:33:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home